Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I have experienced the most miserable 17 hours of my life.

Yesterday afternoon I met Enru and Grace in town (and no I didn't mean that the time spent with them was the most miserable hours of my life) to shop and those two crazy girls bought 2 pairs of shoes in a day. It was also Day 1 of my Diet Month but Grace the sly evil girl tempted me into eating Handburger and spoiled my No-bubble-tea for a month by making me drink GC. In fact she should put this feat into her resume, law will definitely want her... Jo met us after work for a while before ditching us for another dinner, so we walked around for a bit more before going home.

On the way home I started to feel nauseous and my head began to hurt so I knew something wasn't right. The moment I stepped into the toilet I started puking. I thought I'd be fine after that because I did feel alright for awhile. But it came on and off. I puked again, felt okay, puked again, felt okay. This happened until I had nothing in my stomach to vomit anymore. The nauseous feeling stayed though, which made me feel really horrible. I couldn't sleep the entire night because my entire body was aching and my head was pounding. In total I think I only had 3 hours of sleep. I couldn't even drink water because once I had something in my stomach I'd vomit it all out so I was very dehydrated which worsened my headache.

I honestly thought I was going to die because well, I did feel like death. So once it was late enough I woke my parents up to bring me to the doctor. Got a jab, came home and rest and felt soooo much better.

I don't think words are enough to describe how horrible the night was. I vomitted at least 5 times and had diarrhea. (Yes guys, learn the spelling) Now that I know and will forever vividly remember the feeling of wanting to vomit, I swear I'll never get drunk!!!

Haven't gone to the School these three days, really miss my babies :( Hopefully I'll be able to go on Friday!!!

My SMU interview's tomorrow, really jittery about it because I HAVE to get in. I really don't wna go anywhere else :(

No comments:

Post a Comment