Sunday, June 16, 2013

“It’s so strange how life works: You want something and you wait and wait and feel like it’s taking forever to come. Then it happens and it’s over and all you want to do is curl back up in that moment before things changed.”

Family - The only loving constant.
Went to the Zoo to celebrate my babysis (Ok she's 18 now so probably not a baby like 17 years ago but I think even 10 years from now she'll still be that tiny baby whom I'd rocked to sleep) 's birthday. Everyday I am learning to appreciate my family a little more, love them a lot more and contribute to the family a lot more. They are the four people in my life no one can ever replace. I am ever so grateful and blessed for having such a wonderful and loving family. Wouldn't trade that for anything else.
Today was spent at the beach, away from work and sorta away from the city. Although I would have liked if I were away from troubles too but one can never ask for too much. Had great fun playing Frisbee (F.Y.I. we are the pioneer unofficial VJC Frisbee team LOL) improvising from lack of picnic mats, not finishing the food, lazing on the hammock for the first time reading Style and trying the Crow Pose on the sand (So much respect for people who do it with ease) even though I broke my Havis and shades... We do such silly things, and I don't think we've taken many nice smiling photos but these characteristics are what make them so special. This photo captures our friendship so well- no one really knows what's happening but we're all in it together. It's been like this for 5 years and I hope, counting. This form of pureness can never be found elsewhere. 

Love hanging at the beach despite the heat. Wish I could do it every week. Although I'm kinda having a headache RN from the insane weather that makes me wish I didn't have work tomorrow. Where did my crazy workaholic work drive go?

On a side note I think I'm pretty set on my Exchange choices. Really hope I get what I really want. December please come soon? Cannot wait to get out of this horrible place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment