Sunday, June 12, 2011

I just wish you knew how rotten I am feeling now, how torn up I have been these few days. But you will never know simply because you have never, and will probably never bother to find out.

A lot of times I am paranoid and I am too dramatic in a rather bad way but this time I am denying any fault on my part. Maybe all the thinking I've been doing while idling around gets into me, but this time I'm trying command all the rationality I have and order my head to rule over the heart.

You said you will make it up. I wish you could.

This distressing calvary of a weekend has worn me out. I need a vacation, or at least a mental one. I wish I were rich so I could afford spontaneous holidays without having to vex about financial issues.

I wish too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment